Friday, May 9, 2014

How does Jack get his gout under control?


http://www.theperfectcalcium.com/
I was talking to, Jack Hilboldt, one of our Pearlcium distributors two weeks ago. I am very happy to hear how Pearlcium has helped him get his gout under control.

Gout is a serious health issue that affects millions of Americans. There currently isn't anything that can cure gout, and drug medications have many side effects.


I am so glad to hear that Pearlcium not only has an immediate effect to help Jack stop his gout inflammation and pain, it also helps him prevent gout from flaring up again.


Here is Jack's story. I hope you will share this story with friends, family and people you meet. You may change their lives by helping them get their gout under control.

 
 

"Gout is a rich man's disease. Although I am not rich man, I have had lived a good life. I started to work early, got a good union job and got paid well. I love to live a good life. I like to eat and drink well. I got gout when I turned 40.


The pain is excruciating when you have gout. You want to chop your foot off. Only people who have had gout, know how it feels like. It is very very bad. It is the kind of pain you would never you want to have, or put on your worst enemy. Many times, I have to go to the emergency room to get pain killers.


I would have gout flare up 3 to 4 times a year. It puts me out of commission, either work or other plans for 7 to 10 days. I can't do anything.


When I was diagnosed with gout around the age of 40, I really didn't want to take prescription drugs. They seem to cause more damage than good.


I did some research on gout. They say the best control is to change your diet, which is very hard for me to do. I tried cherry juice and baking soda. However, they seem to take forever to take effect.


About 3 years later, I was introduced to Pearlcium as a product that helps with inflammation and is not a prescription drug. As a person with gout, you are willing to try anything, so I decided to try Pearlcium.


I had a gout flare up with my right foot at the time I first received Pearlcium. After putting Pearlcium directly on my swollen foot, I put on my boot and went to work with a limp and in a lot of pain. Sometime during the day my foot swelling was reduced and I was walking around without the limp and very little pain. Lat
er when I went home, I took my boot off without feeling pain and the swelling was gone, no more gout!

I have not stopped taking Pearlcium since then, it has been 3 years. Well, one time I did when I was away on vacation - I forgot to take it every day and before long I had a flare up with my gout. Now that I realized why it flared up, I really try to make sure I never miss taking my Pearlcium!"


-Jack

 
 

If you, your family or friends know anyone who has gout, please tell them about Pearlcium. You can help them eliminate so much pain and get their gout under control.

Thank you for sharing and helping others and spread the healing powers of Pearlcium.


Best to your health and wealth,





 
  Rulin Xiu
 
 
Other opportunities to find out more about Pearlcium:
 
Check out our 24/7 Sizzle line! Dial1-888-275-3570 Or 1-707-304-5670
 
Pearl Health News Newspapers which contain a vast wealth of information.  These are available through your online shopping cart.  You may also call us at 888-275-3570 Or 707-304-5670 to place an order.
 
The Healing Powers of Pearl" book contains in-depth studies and information about the properties, and powers of pearl.  These are available through your online shopping cart.  You may also call us at to place an order.

We encourage everyone to forward this on to those you call family, friend, and even people you may have just met!
If you have any stories/testimonies you would like to share about Pearlcium, please email or call us at 888-275-3570 Or 707-304-5670 .We're always glad to hear from anyone we've been able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment